Modern Good Quality Mini Spray Dryer in China
|FOB Price:||US $9,500 / set|
|Min. Order:||1 set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 set||US $9,500/ set|
|Transport Package:||Triply Wood|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: yc-018
- Structure: Mobile
- Certification: CE
- Type: Particles Spray Dryer
- Voltage: 220V
- Dry Cycle Time: 1.0-1.5s
- Nozzle Tip Diameter: 0.7mm Standard/(0.5/0.75/1.0/1.5/2.0mm Available)
- Touch Screen: Color LCD Touch Screen/ One-Click Boot
- Machine Size: 1050*900*1660mm
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8419399090
- Customized: Customized
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Application: School, Hosipital, Lab
- Power: 5kw
- Atomizer Material: SUS 316 Stainless Steel
- Sample Throughput: 1500ml/H ~ 2500ml/H
- Min. Sample: 30ml
- Peristaltic Pump Adjusted: 2000ml/H
- Trademark: Pilotech
- Origin: Shanghai
(Model YC-018A mini spray dryer can be used for organic & water solvents, Model YC-1800 lab low temperature spray dryer can be used for thermo-sensitive materials and high carbohydrate compositions materials. Model YC-2000 mini vacuum spray dryer can be used for probiotics, enzyme and other thermo-sensitive materials. Model YC-3000 Lab spray freeze dryer is a new freeze dryer method which is faster than traditional freeze dryer. Model YC-1000 mini spray granulator (fluidized bed granulation) can be used for granulation and coating.)
1. A menu driven microprocessor controller allows the selection of inlet temperature, airflow, automatic de-blocker frequency and pump speed. The controller features an RS 232 output for connection to a PC or datalogger and software allows the control and monitoring of all functions and printing of results.
2. The self-priming peristaltic pump delivers the sample liquid from a container through a small diameter jet into the main chamber. At the same time an integral compressor pumps air into the outer tube of the jet which causes the liquid to emerge as a fine atomised spray into the drying chamber.
3.Heated air is blown through the main chamber evaporating the liquid content of the atomised spray. The solid particles of the material, which are normally in a free flowing state, are then separated from the exhaust air flow by a cyclone and collected in the sample collection bottle. The exhaust airflow is directed through a flexible 60 mm diameter hose direct to atmosphere or to an existing extraction system.
1. Two modes of run: Automatic-mode, and Eye-monitored mode for the purpose of easily controlling experimental process .PLC controller, LCD touch panel control fascia with flow path of system. Using proface touchable interface display operation, operator can control temperature, airflow volume, air pressure,pump speed and de-blocker frequency.
2. Spray chamber, cyclone separator, receiving tank are all made of Borosilicate glass which can resist strong acid/alk li, high temperature. It can work in a no-pollution and stable environment, and the whole process can be inspected. All the spare parts are easy to install and wash.
3. Made of SUS-316 Stainless steel. Easy operating.
4. To assure accurate temperature control and easy parameter adjusting, YC-015 applies PID.
5. A filter has been equipped to the inlet unit to prevent the sample from contamination .
6. The self-priming peristaltic pump delivers the sample liquid from a container through a small diameter jet into the main chamber to avoid secondary pollution.. To make sure the process conducted steady and smoothly, magnetic agitator is optional to make the solution well mixed.
7. Narrow size distribution of particles.
8. Automatic de-blocking device prevents the nozzle from becoming blocked and variably controlled
9. The air compressor is no oil and don't pollute compress air. The power from receiving tank has a good flow. The sound is low than 60db, and following the GMP understands.
10. Supplied complete and ready for most spray drying applications.
11. Automatic de-blocking device prevents the nozzle from becoming blocked and variably controlled.
12. Equipped with air filter to remove and collect fine particle s in exhausted air.
1. Two modes of run: Automatic-mode, and Eye-monitored mode for the purpose of easily controlling experimental process .
2. Air inlet temperature range 30ºC to300ºC
3. Air outlet temperature range 30ºC to 140ºC
4. Evaporation rate of water at inlet temperature of 250ºC using Standard:Approximately 1500 ml/hour~ 2000ml/hour
5. Max. Sample feed: 2000ml/h
6. Min. Sample : 30mL
7. To assure accurate temperature control and easy parameter adjusting, YC-018 applies PID. Temp. Precision:±1ºC, dry cycle time: 1.0-1.5S
8. As standard a touch screen to display temperature, airflow volume, air pressure,pump speed and de-blocker frequency.
9. standard with 0.7 mm jet and other sizes are available as accessories
10. Power: 3.5KW AC220V
11. With cooling device for temperature-sensitive material (optional)
Spray drying can be used in a wide range of applications where the production of a free-flowing powder sample is required. This technique has successfully processed materials in the following areas:
Beverages Flavours and Colourings Milk and Egg Products Plant and Vegetable Extracts Pharmaceuticals Heat Sensitive Materials Plastics Polymers and Resins Perfumes Ceramics and Advanced Materials
Soaps and Detergents Blood Dyestuffs Foodstuffs Adhesives Oxides Textiles Bones, Teeth and Tooth Amalgam and many others. Most solutions and suspensions can be spray dried providing that the resulting product has the characteristics of a solid material.
|Sr.no||Parameter||Pilotech YC-018 Modern good quality mini spray dryer in China|
|3||Atomizer material||SUS 316 Stainless steel|
|4||dry cycle time||1.0-1.5S|
|5||temperature control accuracy||±1ºC|
|6||inlet air temperature control||30 ºC ~350ºC|
|7||wind temperature control||30 ºC ~140ºC|
|8||Sample throughput||1500mL/H ~ 2500ml/h|
|9||Nozzle tip diameter||0.7mm standard/(0.5/0.75/1.0/1.5/2.0mm available)|
|11||touch screen||Color LCD touch screen/ One-click boot|
Color LCD touch screen parameters
|Air inlet/outlet temperature/peristaltic pump speed/air/frequency of needle|
1.Jams automatic cleaning
2. nozzle cleaner tunable frequency
|14||range of application||Colleges and universities, research institutes and food laboratory medicine chemical industry enterprises.....|
|15||Spray granulation particle size||10~100μm|
|1.noise is very low|
3.Configure oil free air compresso
5.Shutdown protection function
|17||Two kinds of operation mode||Fully automatic and manual monitoring|
|18||peristaltic pump adjusted||2000ml/h|
|20||module||Easy disassembly and easy to clean|