New Product Liquid Milk Spray Dryer Applications
|FOB Price:||US $8,000 / set|
|Min. Order:||1 set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 set||US $8,000/ set|
|Transport Package:||Triply Wood|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: YC-015
- Structure: Mobile
- Certification: CE
- Type: Spray Drying
- Dimensions: 750*650*1200mm
- Dryer Time: 1.0-1.5 S
- Spray Direction: Downwards Co-Current
- Heater Power: 3.5kw 220V
- Body Material: SUS-304 Stainless Steel
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8419399090
- Customized: Customized
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Application: School, Hosipital, Lab
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Body Material: SUS-304 Stainless Steel
- Weight: 110kg
- Spray System: Two Liquid Nozzle
- Nozzle Size: 0.7mm Standard/(0.5/0.75/1.0/1.5/2.0mm Available)
- Trademark: Pilotech
- Origin: Shanghai
yc-015 Lab scale spray dryer is our latest type which adopts
advanced international technology and spare parts.
It assembles many of new design, for example, small shape for free moving, combining air compressor and electrical heater inside the cabinet, glass spray and cyclone separator for inspecting. All the data and function are controlled by PLC, English language.
This type is popular in field of Food, biology, material, pharm acy enterprise or university, R&D institute.
Especially some non-heat material, that can be sprayed to power wonderfully, because material touch heat air in a little time, and high temperature don't destroy the component of production. Flavour, dairy, plant and vegetable extract liquid, pharmacy, biology, chemical,material, resins,Ceramics and superconductors Biochemicals,etc.
1. Designed for research and development
2. Spray chamber, cyclone separator, receiving tank are all made of Borosilicate glass which can resist strong acid/alk li, high temperature. It can work in a no-pollution and stable environment, and the whole process can be inspected. All the spare parts are easy to install and wash.
3. the air compressor is no oil and don't pollute compress air. The power from receiving tank has a good flow. The sound is low than 60db, and following the GMP understands.
4. inlet/outlet temperature is accurate controlled by PID
5. Supplied complete and ready for most spray drying applications.
6. The unit is self contained and supplied complete and ready for immediate operation.
7. Using proface touchable interface display operation, operator can control temperature, airflow volume, air pressure,pump speed and de-blocker frequency.
8. Product feeding with RS2559605 rotary pump, capacity is adjustable
9. Out ring jacket supplying compressed air to nozzle and atomization is formed at the outlet of internal product pipe.
10. Automatic de-blocking device prevents the nozzle from becoming blocked and variably controlled.
11. equipped with air filter to remove and collect fine particle s in exhausted air.
Max capacity: 1500-2000ml/h
Temperature range of Inlet air: 40ºC -300ºC
Temperature range of outlet air: 40ºC -140ºC
Precision of temperature: ± 1 ºC
Dryer time: 1.0-1.5 S
Speed of squirt pump: 50-2000ml/h,
Spray system: two liquid nozzle (0.5/0.7/0.75/1.0/1.5/2.0/2.5mm)
Spray direction: downwards co-current
Heater power: 3.5KW 220V
|Sr.no||Parameter||Pilotech YC-015 Mini Spray Dryer|
|3||Atomizer material||SUS 316 Stainless steel|
|4||Evaporating Capacity||1.5 l/h for water|
|6||max. Input temperature||250ºC|
|9||Spray gas||4.2m³/h, 2-5bar|
|10||Nozzle tip diameter||0.7mm standard/(0.5/0.75/1.0/1.5/2.0mm available)|
|11||Nozzle type||Two fluid nozzle|
|12||Possible particle diameter range||1-25µm|
|13||Mean Residence time||1.0-1.5 sec|
|15||Max. Sample feed||2000ml/hr|
|16||Minimum sample volume||30ml|
|17||Spray chamber material||borosilicate glass|
|18||Cyclone separator material||borosilicate glass|
|19||Receiving tank material||borosilicate glass|
|20||Body material||SUS-304 Stainless steel|
|21||Seal of cyclone/cylinder||Silicone|
|26||Display||7-Inch LCD display for Heat, Spray, Pump, Air pressure, de-blocker frequency|
|27||Thermal protection||Blower does not stop until temp <90ºC|
|29||Inert loop (for organic solvents)||Optional|